3.30.2011

Accountability

Tonight I met up with a couple of friends to set up Bible study in the weeks ahead. We discussed keeping each other accountable for staying in the word each day. It hit me that deadlines and accountability partners are what drives my life.

So, I have a favor to ask. I have been terrible about keeping my blog updated and I am backed up A LOT on all of the notes and amazing dance stories that I want to share here. I need a little help from my fellow dance lovers. Please keep me accountable. Email me (kgriffith645@gmail.com) or comment here to find out when the next blog post will be up. My goal is to start uploading at least one post each day.

And with the new season of Dancing with the Stars just starting, this is as good a time as any to get moving.

Here's hoping.

No comments: